Learn fertility awareness methods to improve hormonal health!
Fertility isn’t just about babies. Because you are designed to reproduce (whether you want to or not), understanding your fertility allows you to have a better understanding of your overall health.
Practicing the fertility awareness method has many benefits for your health and you can learn to manage (and possibly overcome) some common challenges such as:
- Missing or irregular periods
- Overcoming side effects of hormonal birth control
- Thyroid problems
- Metabolic Reproductive Syndrome/Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Anovulatory androgen excess
- Estrogen dominance
- Low Progesterone
- Common causes of infertility/miscarriage
- Perimenopause symptoms
- Low sex drive
- And more!
This program is for you if you:
- Struggle with hormonal health issues such as PCOS, endometriosis, cramps, PMS, thyroid, or others
- Want to commit to using this method
- Want the highest efficacy rate
- Are within one year of coming off hormonal birth control
- Have experienced miscarriage
- Have been trying to achieve pregnancy for several cycles without success
- Are breastfeeding or postpartum
- Want to use an effective method of natural birth control, in spite of irregular cycles
- Value personalized and longer-term support
This program may not be for you if you:
- Are not sure if you want to use the fertility awareness method
- Do not want to commit to a one-to-one support program
- Have always had regular natural cycles
What our clients are saying:
“By learning and applying the Justisse Method, I now feel I have a better understanding of my own body, fertility and health in general which is very empowering. Through this understanding I feel I’m more connected to my body which is a great feeling. It has also somewhat alleviated my anxiety about my PCOS.”- Jolin, New Zealand, avoiding pregnancy and monitoring health
“It was really amazing to finally know what my body was doing. That stuff means I’m ovulating, this stuff means I’m not and this other stuff means I need chocolate. Seriously though, it was empowering to feel like I was in control of my body.” – Enid, Vancouver, monitoring health*
The Managing Hormonal Health Program includes:
- One-on-one introductory session (up to 120 minutes) that teaches you:
- what the fertility awareness method is
- biology and physiology of the menstrual cycle and fertility
- how to observe and track your body’s signs of fertility
- how to make a menstrual cycle chart
- how to use this information to assess hormonal health
- Five (5) follow-up sessions (up to 60 minutes each)
- Justisse Method Guidebook
- Basal Body Thermometer
- Paper charts and stickers for six (6) cycles
- Fact sheets on important health topics
- Personalized plan for improving hormonal health
- Unlimited email support for the duration of the program
- Option of additional follow-up sessions for 15% discount at $85 each (max 3 at discount; thereafter regular price $100 each)
The Managing Hormonal Health Program is only CAD $775!
Your Justisse Kit will be mailed to you directly and we will be in touch within three (3) business days to set up your first appointment.
Ready to get started? Have more questions? Contact us for further information or to set up a free initial consultation.