Learn how to accurately monitor your fertility and cycles during the postpartum period!
After your baby is born it can be anywhere from three months to over a year when your cycles return. And once they do, they can take several months to become regular.
By signing up for the Postpartum Support Program you will learn how to monitor the return of your cycles, how to use breastfeeding effectively as a natural method of birth control, and be able to understand when you are fertile and when you are not.
By signing up you will:
- Use the lactational amenorrhea method (LAM) of contraception (*breastfeeding alone does not guarantee you won’t get pregnant again, so learn to use this method correctly);
- Learn ways to improve breastfeeding and delay your return to fertility;
- Monitor your return to fertility postpartum; and
- Understand common postpartum menstrual cycle and hormonal changes/challenges.
This program is for you if you:
- Are within one year of giving birth (or still pregnant but planning ahead!)
- Are breastfeeding
- Want to use the Lacational Amenorrhea Method (LAM)(breastfeeding) as a method of natrual birth control
- Struggle with confusing/irregular cycles
- Struggle with hormonal health issues such as PCOS, endometriosis, cramps, PMS, thyroid, or others
- Want to commit to using this method
- Want the highest efficacy rate
- Value personalized and longer-term support
This program may not be for you if you:
- Are not sure if you want to use the fertility awareness method
- Do not want to commit to a one-to-one support program
If one of the above apply to you check out our other natural birth control programs where less commitment is required.
What our clients are saying:
“It was really amazing to finally know what my body was doing. That stuff means I’m ovulating, this stuff means I’m not and this other stuff means I need chocolate. Seriously though, it was empowering to feel like I was in control of my body.” – Enid, Vancouver, monitoring health*
The Postpartum Support Program includes:
- One-on-one introductory session (up to 120 minutes) that teaches you:
- what the fertility awareness method is
- biology and physiology of the menstrual cycle and fertility
- how to observe and track your body’s signs of fertility
- how breastfeeding affects fertility and cycles
- how to make a menstrual cycle chart
- how to use this information to assess hormonal health
- guidelines for using breastfeeding as natural birth control
- Five (5) follow-up sessions (up to 60 minutes each)
- Justisse Method Guidebook
- Basal Body Thermometer
- Paper charts and stickers for six (6) cycles
- Fact sheets on important health topics
- Personalized plan for improving hormonal health
- Unlimited email support for the duration of the program
- Option of additional follow-up sessions for 15% discount at $85 each (max 3 at discount; thereafter regular price $100 each)
The Postpartum Support Program is only CAD $775!
Your Justisse Kit will be mailed to you directly and we will be in touch within three (3) business days to set up your first appointment.
Ready to get started? Have more questions? Contact us for further information or to set up a free initial consultation.